Are our key product, this technology is to market the inner and outer surface of metal pipes and equipment dipped with plastic and rubber through unique formulation and advanced plastic and rubber dipping technology so as to manufacture steel composite pipes dipped with plastic, elements an containers, it fills the gap of"using hot dipping and rubber dipping method to prevent metal corrosion" and solves a major problem inthe field of anti-corrosion. Such products can be used as pipes and hygienic pipes for chemical water treatment in power plants, desulfurization system, transport of oil and gas as well as chemical fluid, sewage treatment and ship engineering. this product has many features. such as high strength, strong adhesion, anti-corrosion,abrasion resistant, anti-aging and wide application fields and its surface is flat, smooth and free from bubble, sand hole and cracks, as a kind of environment-friendly engineering products integrating with multiple anti-corrosion and abrasion-resistant features, this product is the best replacement for traditional rubber lined, plastic lined and glass fiber reinforced plastics pipes, economic and practical and has been widely applied in domestic nuclear power stations.
2. Physical parameters
Operating temperature: -50-+260°C
Impact strenght: ≥5Mpa/cm2
Humidity and heat resistant: Grade I
High-voltage resistant: ≥10kw
Adhesion: Grade I
3. Material analysis of products:
1. Straight pipe
GB3087-2008 seamless steel tubes for low and medium pressure boiler
GB/T8163-2008 seamless steel tubes for liquid service
GB/T3091-2008 welding steel tubes for low pressure fluids
ASME B36.10-2004 welded and seamless wrought steel pipe
Polyolefin(PO) modified abrasion-resistant rubber dipping material-Nylon abrasion resistant material
1. Standards of Ministry of Electric power
DL/T935-2005 pipes and fittings of steel dipped with plastic
2. Standards of ministry of chemical
HG/T20538-1992 pp pE pvc plastic-lined pipes and fittings
3. Enterprise standards
Q/HDCGF0001-2012, metal pipes and fittings dipped with plastic
4. Comparison between hot dip pipes and other pipes
Introduction to interior and exterior plastic dipped pipes and their difference from internal plastic-lined and rubber-lined pipes
Traditional plasticf-lined and rubber-lined technology often show the following shortcomings: 1. There is only single-layer lining that cant prevent interior and exterior wall from corrosion and the external wall is only painted for corrosion resistant.
2. Traditional rubber lining is bonded with rubber plate.so there must exist seam and section at the joint, which may result in sand hole and insufficient adhesion of rubber plate, and thus the rubber plate, and thus the rubber plate is easy to fall off.
3. Traditional plastic lining is to insert the overall plastic pipe into the pipeline for hot extrusion forming so air bubble is easy to generate between pipelines and plastic pipes and the flange joint must be flanged, otherwise its strength is insufficient and it is easy to fall off. it is easy to subject to blockage and to fall off during vacuum pumping due to weak adhesion Interior and exterior plastic -dipped products have the fllowing advantages
4. As stipulated in the standards of ministry of electric power, generally the anti-corrosion paint thickness of the external wall of plastic-lined pipe is not lower than 80um and the maximum thickness doesnt exceed 240um, the exterbak anti-corrosion thickness of hot dip products is generally 1-2mm, which is 5 to 20 times of ordinary anti-corrosion thickness. moreover, no electricity leakage phenomenon occurs during pin hole test and the anti-corrosion effect has been greatly imporved.
5. Most pipelines of electric power system are exposed to outdoor air or outdoor air with thicker acid and base gas, when exposed to acid and alkali gas environment and long-term ultraviolet irradiation and corrosion, the painted outer surface of pipes is aging fast, so it is required to paint it for protection almost every year. however, for external wall of products dipped under same conditions. there is no need to conduct anti-corrosion treatment, thus saving a lot of manpower and money.
6. Products with interior and exterior surface dipped are formed in a whole, its surface is flat. smooth with glossiness and maybe produced is different colors.